Pyro Spectaculars joined Macy’s on Friday, July 1st to ring the closing bell of the New York Stock Exchange. Check out some of the action shots of the event below.
- Posted on Friday, July 1, 2016 By Susan Cohen | http://6sqft.com When America celebrates her 240th birthday on Monday, Gary Souza will be marking the occasion in a very big way. As a fireworks designer [...] Read More »
- A 360 Video of the finale from the 4th of July 2016 Los Angeles Coliseum fireworks show at Exposition Park. The 360 camera was mounted at the Olympic Torch, so you have a view [...] Read More »
- By James DelahoussayeNPR Designing a vast fireworks show is a bit like composing music. There’s the opening to think about, of course, and the grand finale — and all the intricacies with which the colors [...] Read More »
- Thank you to our wonderful operators and their crews for making this July 4th season spectacular! We truly appreciate your hard work and efforts! Read More »
- A huge thank you to Mike Tockstein and his crew for a fabulous and spectacular show at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum in Exposition Park. Thank you for your hard work and efforts! Check out some amazing [...] Read More »
Introducing our newest technological achievement for the fireworks industry, the Pyro Spectaculars by Souza app Pyro spectaculars has long been the world’s leading innovator in fireworks technology, from breathtaking new pyrotechnic effects, to revolutionary advancements [...]