California Haz-Mat Driving

Drive Firework Product for Pyro Spectaculars

To receive license to transport hazardous materials, you must obtain special Haz-Mat driver’s licensure/authorization.

  • This requires:
  • Hazardous Materials Endorsement
  • Class “C” Commercial Driver’s License
  • TSA background check and fingerprint
  • Updated Health Certificate

For More Information

Southern California

Margo Lund

Northern & Central California

Kevin Gilfillan

Get In Touch With Us

Contact Us
An address is preferred. If unknown, please provide the expected geographic area.